1. The last trading day of the year has been a bearish day for the past two decades, and is the worst performing day of the Santa Claus rally.
2. Old sayings such as "the end of the year will be a great exit", the desire to start with a clean slate, the answer is obvious to anyone who thinks about it.
3. Since 2000, the NASDAQ and Russell 2000 have been the worst.
4. After rising for 29 consecutive years from 1971 to 1999, the NASDAQ has fallen 15 times in the last 21 years.
5. The DJIA and the S&P 500 have also struggled recently and have had a bearish bias over the last 21 years.
6. The Russell 2000, which rose every year from 1979 to 1999, but has risen only six times since then, has performed very similarly to the NASDAQ.
7. By the way, sometimes we had better forget about it all.
8. When the ego "I" is strong, the consciousness is concentrated on the front side of the face and body, and the backside of the body is not in the consciousness.
9. When you move your front-focused consciousness to your back, the front side becomes free, and raw physical sensations flow into your body. It's like when you do a warm, compassionate meditation.